Thursday, September 27, 2007

10/16/07 - Birmingham Cohort/Theology on Tap

On Tuesday Night, October 16th at 7.00PM Mike Lewis will be hosting a screening of the new documentary, "Miss HIV" at the Big Brothers/Big Sisters building downtown.

After the screening we will meet for drinks and discuss it afterward. The Executive Producer of the movie will be there and will attend the cohort afterwards. The film website is misshiv.com.

We will decide on the place for drinks after the movie in a democratic fashion.

If you will be there click 'attend' on the event in the birmingham emergent cohort facebook group.


The Big Brothers/Big Sisters building is located at:

BBBS of Greater Birmingham, Inc.
1901 14th Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35205
sjohnson@bbbsbhm.org
http://www.bbbsbhm.org/
(205) 939-5590

2 Comments:

Blogger That guy said...

I have no idea how often I can make it down from Huntsville, but what you all are doing sounds interesting, and I'd love to check it out sometime.

(PS: It'd be nice if I could respond without using my Google account, since Blogger prevents me from posting a direct link to my blog.)

12:41 PM  
Blogger worthamduo said...

Is this group still active?

If so, let me know. amandasholcombe@gmail.com

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home